Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Conjoint

I did it, did it with vengeance

With conviction and forthrightness I hewed it off

But fool was I to overlook the fact

That it was my own that I mutilated

Realized this I did too late

Too late, the vision it haunts me now

The vision of a man full and whole

The man with his woman in tow

Oh hark me you foolish ignorant beings

For tis not a trivial band

The link runs deep and deep it links

It unifies woman and man

And break it if u break it must

Oh break but bear this in mind

It was your own that own you made

And your own it will be that you will sever

And so the world is lived by those

Who are in half and who are in whole

And also those who chose to be

And those who were forced

But better it is to amputate it

Disease if it has catched

Or the disease will spread soon

And both will then be bad

So try your best to heal the hurt

But do not try to linger on

And so you might still later be whole

For maybe you will find a new bond.

No comments: